Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday August 10th

Take me out to the ballgame...
Rob's company party was at the Bees' game. They're Utah's AAA baseball team.
We don't think the kids' have been to a game, except for Macy, who went to the Twins' game when she was a baby.
I like watching live baseball, (not on TV), but otherwise neither of us watch sports.
Isn't that the cutest picture? Little babes, walking with Daddy. Should have put some shoes on her though. Oh well.
I put both of these pics because the different facial expressions and combination of kids you can see is funny. I especially love the ketchup all over Isaak's face.
Say "Hot Dog!"
Mmmm.... Hot Dogs...
We left at 9:00, which I think was the top of the 6th inning. The girls' kept asking, "When do we get to sing The Song?" So, they were a little disappointed that we didn't get to do that. But it was 10:00 by the time we got home, so I guess singing it in the car on the way there was good enough. It was a fun time - thank you Qqest!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Your kids are getting so big! I love that pic of Rob and Tessa too- I can't believe she's almost 1!

Evans Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having tonz of fun. Didn't you have a CA trip in there somewhere too? The kids are all getting so big. My how time flies!

Amy said...

I have always wanted to take my kids to a Bee's game, but never made it. Looks like you had a great time. Cute kids and cute pics.