Friday, September 4, 2009

School Days

My camera was broken last week when Kaleb and Elise started school. But I got a new one, so here are the first pictures of the school year! Macy and Isaak started Kindergarten yesterday. These are pics of their first day.

Isaak on the Kindergarten playground
Macy on the playground
Macy waiting in line. The girl in the green shirt is a friend from Macy's tumbling class.
Isaak waiting in line
Isaak's teacher
Macy's teacher

They both had fun during their first two days of Kindergarten. We're looking forward to an exciting year. I'm looking forward to having a couple of hours of "break time" during the mornings. Now if I could only pass that memo along to Tessa... she wanted lots of attention this morning while everyone else was gone! It will be a nice break, though. Kaleb and Elise also really like their teachers. It's fun to be able to go to a brand new school.

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I can't believe they just started...AZ is weird, we've been in for almost a month! I am glad that they like school. How fun for you to have a little break too!