Our little baby is not so little anymore.
Amazing how time flies, isn't it? I believe this video was taken on July 27th.

Climbing up the stairs at Grandma's.

Climbing in the dishwasher at home. (Isn't that a cool shot of the water pouring out of the thing Tessa is holding? Talk about mad photography skillz, and perfect timing!

Practicing the walk at Grandpa and Grandma's house.
The other night I was on the computer, and Tessa was organizing the cupboards for me. After a few minutes, I heard squawking, so I looked, and this is what I saw. Being the good mother I am, I grabbed the camera before I rescued her.

Funny how she sleeps with her eyes cracked open. Freaks me out. Apparently she gets it from her mother (or so I've heard).
(No babies were harmed during the making of this post.)
1 comment:
What a big kid! Crazy how it seems to happen so fast. She'll be off and running soon.
We had a great time at Heritage Park this past summer too.
Post a Comment