Denise & David invited us all to their house for dinner. Lots of yummy food, good conversation, and of course, ridiculously LOUD RockBand! (Thanks for turning it up, Dave. Denise, I apologize for the loudness, but I guess it was your hubby that did it. hee hee)
Ethan & Denise working on food.
Tony was putting together this little table for Denise. Isaak and April (I think that's her name?) were helping.
See how much bigger he is than Tessa? (That's mostly for Charlet & Jack on their mission in England. Miss you guys!)
Rachel told McKenzie over the phone that it was her birthday that day. So sweet Denise went and bought Rachel a birthday cake. Rachel was so excited about her upcoming birthday that she thought it was sooner than it was! But, hey, any excuse to have cake is a good excuse, in my book.
Sterling (Rob's cousin) and a couple of his kids were there too.
No comments:
Post a Comment