Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tiger Lily


Oh, sorry... wrong picture...


There we go.

On May 22nd, Robert stopped on his way home from work and picked up a surprise for the family. The kids were delighted. I wasn't too happy about it, but have since changed my mind. As long as I don't have to clean up after her, feed her, or cuddle her. I tried cuddling her one day, and after about 3 minutes I was sneezing my brains out. So much for that idea. 
We may have to get another kitten to be Tiger Lily's friend. She is bored during the day while Elise & Kaleb are at school. The kids have been good at taking care of her and playing with her so far. It's good for all of them to have something to love and take care of. 
Especially Elise.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! I love kittens and it looks like your kids enjoy having one. :) It's good a way for them to be responsible too. How fun for them (maybe not so much for you though). ;)