Friday, May 15, 2009

California Adventure

We went to California Adventure on Tuesday, but I'm putting the pics on here first, cause I want the Disneyland post to be the most recent! :) Overall we weren't super impressed with this park. We wish we had one more day in Disneyland instead. Oh well - there were a few fun rides!
Had to get a pic with Lightning and Mater- Isaak's favorite!

Monster's Inc. was our first ride. We all liked it - it's like being in the movie. I thought this sign was funny.

Waiting for Muppets 3D...

The girls were cracking up during the show... this is the waiting room before you go in the theater.
Waiting in line... Luckily all the lines were pretty short and fast moving!
Heimlich's Chew Chew Train... I liked the part where you could smell Animal Crackers.

Sleepy Girl. Robert took the kids on "Soarin over California". They all loved that one. He said they do smells on that ride too - pine and citrus. I don't remember that from the one time I went on that ride a couple of years ago.
I told the kids what happens on the Hollywood Tower Hotel ride so they could choose whether or not to go. Elise and Isaak were the only ones brave enough, so I took them. It was fantastic! The host kept asking if we were ready... "Are you sure? Are you really sure?" She was teasing Isaak cause he was right in front of her. He was barely tall enough to go on the ride. We were all a little anxious at first. As soon as the "elevator" started moving, Isaak grabbed onto my arm with both of his arms and held on for dear life. It was pretty funny. But after the first drop all 3 of us started laughing and couldn't stop till we got back to the ground. It was great! We wanted to go again, but ran out of time.
Flik's Flyers
Tuck N Roll's Bumper Cars. Apparently there was almost a meltdown in the line, as Macy and Elise both "HAD" to drive, yet Macy wasn't big enough to ride by herself. Luckily she has a nice daddy that rode with her and let her drive.

"YOOOOH FIYUD!!!"

1 comment:

Steph said...

WAHOO! What a fun fun day. I am glad they liked Tower of Terror!