Third trip to the zoo this year. It never gets old.
Second tumbling recital. The dances were slightly modified. Both girls are being moved up a level, because they are doing so well. Elise is learning back handsprings, and how to do the splits while in a handstand. Macy is also learning back handsprings and back bends.
This was our first trip to the Splash Pad this year.
Tessa ALWAYS lifts her left leg up when I set her in the grass. If it's bright outside, she will scrunch her eyes closed and her nose up like this.
>
>
The girls both played a solo in our Ward Talent Show. They did a great job. Rob and I also did a duet of a Phantom of the Opera medley.
3 comments:
Oooooohhhhhh that is so awesome! Grandma's heart sings too. Both girls are doing so well on violin. I will have to watch a tumbling lesson when I get home.
Blake hates grass too when I first set him down after a few seconds he will put his legs down and then his hands and start crawling. I guess it is a weird feeling. The kids are so cute and growing so fast! I was going to tell you we are shooting to go to D-land next March or so as soon as we pay off this next batch of student loans. Your trip inspired me to keep going. Looks like you had so much fun!
What a fun, busy month you had. That's so great that your family is so musical. My kids have a ways to go . . . :)
Post a Comment