These are my new favorite find... Baby Legs. They're leg-warmers that can be worn from birth to age 10. :) They can even be used as arm-warmers. They do have elastic on the bottom so they won't fall off if you pull them up to the ankles. I've seen them at Target and baby boutiques for $11-$15 a pair. The other day I found them HERE for $7. I got two sets. They have them in boy colors too.
I'm especially excited because with Tessa's reflux it hurts her little tummy to have tight elastic around it. So I can basically only dress her in sleepers. So what do I do with all the cute onesies we have? Baby Legs to the Rescue! :)
Macy and Isaak insisted on being in pics too. So cute.
Also, I love this brown sleeper from my Uncle James and Aunt Heather... Rob says she looks like a chocolate cupcake with sprinkles on top!
3 comments:
We had some of those baby leg warmers and used them when Elin was 2-3 even and they were fabulous. Great for nighttime, putting over tights if it's super cold before you get somewhere. LOVE 'EM! Hope Tessa's reflux heals - no fun to be little and have a hurting tummy.
How cute! Those baby legs are a great idea.
cutest chocolate cupcake ever! i've seen those baby legs before, and i'm excited you found them so cheap! I'LL BE ORDERING...
Post a Comment