
I started reading this series a few weeks ago. I still haven't decided how much I like them, but they are interesting. The first one is called "Uglies", the second one is "Pretties" and the third is "Specials". I'm almost through with #3, and I'm really irritated with the characters right now. :) So I'll have to let you know if I end up happier. But, they have some interesting ideas of future civilization. They've been helping me kill time until I get my copy of "Breaking Dawn"! (Can't wait!)
Ok, so I finished "Specials" last night (Aug. 2nd). I'm sort of satisfied with the way it ended, but I'm not sure that I would recommend the books. The whole storyline was pretty liberal in it's viewpoints. I did agree with some of the points, but I think it was overdone. Anyways, my copy of B.D. isn't here yet, so I'll have to suffer for a couple more days! (Unless any of you finish it and want to lend it to me!... hint, hint)
1 comment:
I really really really enjoyed these books. I didn't feel like they were too too liberal. Just anti communism and forced mentalities/personalities.
Post a Comment