Monday, June 8, 2009

Isaak's new glasses

We finally were able to get Isaak some new glasses last week. Now he's all ready to start Kindergarten in the fall! (Oh wait, we still need to do shots.) He needed a new prescription pretty badly.

The frames have cool army camoflauge on them, which Isaak picked out himself. We told him these are his "Big Boy" glasses, so he would realize the importance of taking care of them. So far, he's doing well! I think they're really cute, too. I mean, (ahem), Handsome. :)

4 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Cool Iaasak! Nice job picking them out!

Evans Family said...

They look awesome!

Bethany said...

He is so cute in glasses. I loved his last ones too!
Oh, and I'm so excited for New Moon, hopefully it's better than the first one now that they actually have a budget!

Steph said...

I have always thought Isaak was cute! Now he has super awesome glasses to boot.