My sweetheart turned 31 this year. So here are 31 things I love about him:
sweet - caring - gives the best hugs - devoted father - kisses like Christmas - supports me in my endeavors - encourages me to be a better person - non-judgmental - rational thinker - talented musician - writes beautiful poetry - huge heart - knows how to be silly - hard worker -
loves the Lord - teaches our children - stands up for what is right - makes me laugh - holds me when I cry - serves with love - helps out around the house - will talk to me for hours - has a creative mind - doesn't mind when I talk for hours - has a sweet smile - loves my cooking - loves our children - has many varied interests - will do anything for me - compassionate and tender hearted - loves me!
1 comment:
What a sweet post Kayleen! Your husband is lucky to have you.
Post a Comment