Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Fun
We had fun decorating eggs on Friday. Here is a fun slideshow with pictures from our Easter dinner with my parents. The silly "Rabbit salads" look more like mice to me. :) I made bunny rice krispy treats for the kids to decorate. Gpa, Rob, and Brandon hid some eggs for the hunt. The kids all got a few pieces of candy as well as a chunk of change (also courtesy of Uncle Brando). They had a lot of fun running around the yard. Gma also had a fun little sack for each of them with a couple of small toys and treats in it.
The kids and I watched "The Testaments" on Sunday. We came home from church early cause Robert had a migraine, so I decided that would be a good way to pass the time. The kids have seen it before, but they asked lots of questions while we watched and it was good to discuss the movie with them. Such an excellently done film. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment