Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Steals

A few months ago I found this website {Baby Steals} and it's FANTASTIC! They only have ONE "steal" per day - an item that is on sale anywhere from 50-80% off until it sells out. They post the steals at 9:00 am (MST) and you have to be quick, because they sell out so fast! 
I put Tessa's Baby Legs (that I bought for super cheap on Baby Steals) on her today just so I could take pictures of her - but she wears them a lot. They're so convenient for protecting her little crawling knees. Also, when she was littler she had reflux and the elastic on her pants hurt her tummy, so it was nice to have these for her instead. I also got this cute little "wooby" for Tess, (from Baby Steals) and she loves to cuddle with it.

If you're local to Utah you can pick up your order and you don't have to pay shipping. Otherwise they'll ship to you. Even if you don't have a baby, but you have friends who do, you can find great gift items for great prices. Check out their site! They are celebrating their one year anniversary and I hope they pick me to win the $150 gift certificate they're giving away! 

1 comment:

lemoniepants said...

thanks for the post about our birthday!

emily (babysteals mama)