Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Macy's Birthday


Macy got back from Minnesota the night before her birthday. We're glad we got to celebrate it with her here. We took her to the music store to get a bigger violin as the one she had was two years old and a size too small. 

We had raspberry boston creme cake, courtesy of Macy's Aunt Norma, with ice cream. Her dad was able to be here while she opened presents. We kept things simple this year. Some clothes and a princess laptop to help her learn math and language skills. Luckily after she opened her new jammies she was convinced to put those on instead of the shorts seen here that are too small for her! 


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Macy - How vividly I recall her entrance into the world! Never thought I'd call upon my pre and perinatal massage training so soon and do an actual delivery!

How grown up she is! Best wishes (and yes, perhaps warmer pants!)

P.S. FYI - Once our blog went private it doesn't show when we update our blog - it says it was 3 months ago, but that was like 40 posts ago!

Peaceful Mommy Kayleen said...

Lol - yeah, but I still check it every couple of days! Thanks for the comment. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!

I was so grateful to have you present at Macy's birth. What a good friend.