Last Saturday we went to the Cheesecake Factory with Ethan & Emily. Good food, fun, and conversation was had by all! HELLOOOOO Avocado Egg Rolls... I am in LOVE.
This is my new haircut. You like? I've got the post-pregnancy-all-my-hair-is-falling-out syndrome, so this is how I fixed it. :)
4 comments:
PS - Isn't it funny how Ethan and Rob both have blue shirts and Emily and I both have gray shirts?
I have that, "hair falling our after having a baby" syndrome too! I love that the boys have the same color shirt and the girls do too. I know it is cheesie but I like it when people match!
Love the new hair cut! It is so cute. I seriously need to do something with mine!
You take your baby on your dates? It's so funny. When Claire was a baby, I refused to leave her with anyone besides family. With Alice, I leave her every week with a 12-year old. I know. I'm insane. But it keeps me sane. Now I can't imagine going on a date with my girls! :o) For the record, this 12-year old is a very very mature and capable 12-year old. Almost frighteningly so. We have a standing engagement weekly. We love her. We are spoiled.
Post a Comment