Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Little Mary Loo

Guess who's trying to sit up on her own? 


This is a fun little thing called a "Bumbo". It helps babies learn to sit on their own, once they're able to support their head. 

We got pics taken of her a week ago and they're so cute. Check out the photographers blog for samples. Half of them were taken in the front seat of the car cause it was so cold outside, but they still turned out adorable!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

LOL Kayleen about the Mary Loo! I didn't want the world to know your baby's name, so I made up a fake name for her! (Some people are paranoid about me putting their real names on my blog.) I can change it to her real name if you want! lol. :)
Thanks for putting my link on your blog! Too bad it says glamour,graphics&more, that was what I had on there at first and it's kind of silly! ;)