Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I will not eat them with a mouse...

So, Rob and I have been playing World of Warcraft a lot lately since the expansion came out. We stay up late since Tessa's awake anyway. It's been a lot of fun to play together. 

The other night I heard a rustling against the chip bag on the kitchen counter while we were playing. I looked over just in time to see a mouse run down the hole of the left back burner on our stove. I yelled at Rob through my headphones to get up here and kill it. We had a sticky trap in the cupboard from the previous owner so we set it on the counter and threw away any open food things that the mouse could possible have gotten into. The next morning we still hadn't caught it, but Rob saw it on the floor by the stove, so he moved the trap to the floor and came to tell me about it. As soon as he went back to the kitchen, there was a little friend waiting for him on the sticky pad. "Squeak squeak!"... Too bad it was so cute. Too bad they're dirty, disgusting little things. Rob "took care of it" outside and we haven't seen another one since, but I'm making sure we don't leave stuff on the counter just in case.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Yuck! Looks like he left a little something extra too! We had one in our apt in Provo, and got rid of it with duck tape. I am not fond!