Random Fact #1: I hate having "stuff" on my hands... anything sticky, slimy, or in any way yucky has got to go ASAP. I wash my hands all the time. The only thing I can handle is lotion. It's been that way since I was little... ask my mom.
Random Fact #2: I have worked at no less than 16 jobs since I started babysitting at the age of 9. Here's the list (not necessarily in order)... Babysitter, River Queen, Nacho Fast, UVSC Special Events, Provo Craft Warehouse, Ballard Medical (only job I ever got fired from... cause I hated waking up early to get there), Food Storage Surveyor (can't remember company name), UniBase/ACS, American Express, Target, Hallmark, The Disney Store, AutoSert, Violin Teacher, Symmetry, Tastefully Simple. (I moved around so much cause I hate having a boss!... which is why I do what I do now- I'm my OWN boss!) :)
Random Fact #3: Frozen Grapes are my new favorite snack food. Thank you Jen for telling me about them!
Random Fact #4: I have played the violin for 20 years, and never had to memorize a song until I started training as a Suzuki Teacher a year ago. I wish I had, cause the older I get the harder it is to memorize things!
Random Fact #5: I used to be "allergic" to various fruits and veggies - from my teenage years to my early 20's. They would give me canker sores on my tongue and lips. I've since determined that it must have been the pesticides used, in most cases, because home grown items never bothered me. And most of the time they don't bother me now- I always make sure to wash them really good first.
Random Fact #6: I collect keychains from every state I've ever been to. So far I have been to 28 states and it's my goal to visit them all before I die- even if I just drive through them, or stop at a layover on an airplane. (The one below is from Hawaii, which I've been to twice... but it's been 10 years since the last time! *hint, hint* Rob...)
Now I'm going to tag Kristine, Steph, Courtney, Angela, Robert (you can post here too, hon!), and one of you other people who has a blog that I don't know the address to. This was fun- I especially enjoyed stealing images from stock files to make my post cute. :)
Here are the "rules" ...
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
Now I'm going to tag Kristine, Steph, Courtney, Angela, Robert (you can post here too, hon!), and one of you other people who has a blog that I don't know the address to. This was fun- I especially enjoyed stealing images from stock files to make my post cute. :)Here are the "rules" ...
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.





2 comments:
I'm glad you posted. And I happen to have grapes in the fridge right now, so I'm going to try freezing them. I LOVE GRAPES! And I love frozen things, so I'm sure I'll love it! Thanks for the tip and good luck with the little one. I'm stuck too. :o)
I also wash my hands all the time. I can't stand when they get dirty while cooking...and touching raw meat!! Yuck! I have to wash 10 times after that. I also LOVE frozen grapes. Delicious! BTW, I posted your tag on my blog. It was kind of hard to some up with 6 things about me. It would have been way easier to do about the kids. Oh well, it will be good for journaling purposes I suppose.
Post a Comment