Tessa's tummy has been a little upset for the last couple of days, so I'm worried that we might not have escaped the Pemberton Curse... apparently the nursing babies don't handle dairy in their milk. So, I'm cutting WAY back on dairy for a few days, and then I'll try it again and see what happens. It also may have been the pepperoni pizza I had on Saturday...
Here are some fun pics of the second week of Life...
Meeting Papa Teddy (who was in Utah for the Elk Hunt... he got a big one with his once-in-a-lifetime-permit!)
Posing in the Belly Cast - how do babies handle being cramped in there for so long?
Posing by the Belly Cast... thanks Stacy for making this for me! It was really fun to paint it, and fun to have.
Cute little smiles... she looks so much like Macy sometimes! I'll have to find a baby pic of Macy to show you the comparison.
Proud Big Sister
3 comments:
Sweet - I love the smiling shot!
Hi Kayleen,
I know it has been a long time since I have talked to you, but I didn't think that it was 5 kids long. You look good and your family is really cute. I hope you are doing well.
I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I saw it on facebook. Your baby is absolutely adorable! Seeing her makes me baby hungry. You have a cute little family and I'm glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment