Thanks to
The Nester for the ideas! This is my feeble attempt. I think I might need to add more fringe to the bottom of the fabric. But it's better than nothing, and it only took me a total of maybe 15 minutes to do all this! As you can see, I tacked the fabric right into the walls, and guess what? I hot glued the fringe on. :) Curtains without sewing. How great is that?
Here are the pics. You can click on the button on the right side of my page to see more of The Nester's
fun ideas. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas on how to make it better! :)



2 comments:
I think you did a fantastic job! Perfect poofing! Love the fringe on the sides!
If you feel like it's not enough it may just be the scale of the fabric compared to the windows. Maybe in a few weeks you could get coordinating fabric for side drapes? Just tack those up too.
Also, a little trick is to raise up the fabric so most of it covers the wall and just the edge covers the window part, just enough to hide the frame. Not a big deal but it can make a huge difference in highlighting the window.
Love the pink and I totally think it would be fine if you left it just how it is. I want a girl.
Very cute! I'll have to remember that when I'm getting ready to dress my windows!
Post a Comment