
Hallelujah! Mr. Clean to the rescue! The "magic eraser" pads REALLY work! The Sharpie Marker Macy used to tag her bedroom and the bathroom (see post below) came RIGHT out of the toilet and the pink tile wall.

It's coming out of the bathtub and everywhere else too, but I'm going to have to enlist Rob's elbow grease when he gets home. It works, but it takes a lot of scrubbing power. I'm just so thankful it's coming out! Now we don't have to completely remodel the bathroom before we move out. :) I think Macy's punishment is going to be to pay for the Magic Eraser (which, lucky for her wasn't much), and to clean the bathroom two or three times.
2 comments:
I too am completely in love with the Magic Eraser. I can't believe how many places she wrote her name. I'm sure that it's a little bit funny now, and aren't you glad you took pictures of it all? She will die laughing when she is older and you show her these!
I agree...she will laugh when she gets older, especially when she has a little girl that does the same exact thing. I have found that taking pictures gives me just enough time to really calm down, so that I can react appropriately! I haven't tried the magic eraser yet, however, when I am faced with a situation like this, which I am sure with two boys 19 months apart that I will, I will definitely have to try it out!
Post a Comment