Friday, May 2, 2008
Style
On Tuesday, Macy decided to do a little re-decorating for us. What a lovely gesture. I don't know where she came up with the idea, but it must be one of those kid-things. You know... the ones where parents scratch their heads and question, "Whatever possessed my normally-good-choice-making child to do such a thing?" Must have been because I was checking my email instead of watching her every move. I guess the good side is that we got to have a talk about when you're doing something that gives you a bad feeling, ie: "I'm scared this is going to get me in trouble", that's the Holy Ghost telling you to stop doing it. The pictures are worth a thousand words. Still haven't found anything that will remove the permanent marker that she used, but I'll let you know when/if I do! (And the "great" thing is, we're renting this house...) Maybe she has been seeing all the "tagging" around town and decided to try a little of her own. She also tried to write Elise's name a few times. But, writing your name on the toilet? Who does that? lol



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment