It's Rob's birthday, and to celebrate, he received his first gray hair! At least, that's what he told me - he tried to show me and I can't see it anywhere... I just think he's paranoid. :)
Anyway, we celebrated yesterday with my parents, and today Rob had to work. :( But I have a couple of more presents for him to open and a turkey dinner cooking right now. And luckily, I was able to cancel all my students today since Macy and Tessa have been feeling under-the-weather. So, hopefully we'll just have a nice, relaxing evening at home.
Here is a cute video that I took of the kids yesterday. One of these days I'll update some more pictures and things on the blog. Life has been crazy lately!
32 things I love about Robert:
~ He treats me like his equal ~ He listens to me ~ Encourages me to try new things ~ He is a very patient father ~ He loves to try new things ~ His piano skillz are epic ~ He's good looking! ~ He has goals and dreams ~ Talented in many areas ~ Love his bear hugs ~ GREAT kisser! ~ He makes me smile ~ He knows how to fix cars ~ He knows how to take care of the yard and the house ~ He is brave enough to deal with spiders and mice! ~ Gives great back and foot rubs ~ Has an inspiring testimony of the Savior ~ Shares his testimony often ~ He is a worthy priesthood holder ~ He lets me tickle him ~ Loving companion ~ I just love being around him ~
He supports me in my endeavors ~ He helps me learn and grow every day ~ He encourages me to be a better mother ~ He plays with the children ~ He helps the kids with homework ~ He helps me with housework ~ He works hard at his job ~ He has a great sense of humor ~ He is very clever ~ He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him!
Here's to many more Happy Birthdays, Honey!
1 comment:
awww happy birthday to him!
Post a Comment