
I decided to steal my mom's idea and turn the milk rotten yesterday... Isaak opened the fridge and said, "(Gasp), Kayleen! Look at the milk!!" And I said, "What's wrong with it?" to which he replied, "It's
GREEN!" I teased him, saying, "Uh oh. Did you guys leave the milk out on the table again? It must have turned rotten!" (They do that a lot, actually...)
So then Isaak had to show and tell everyone about the "rotten milk". We had it with our
Banana Bread Brownies for dessert. Very Yum. You should try them. :)

For dinner we had lots of green things -
koolaid, jello, and asparagus, with corned beef and cabbage.

Even Baby Tessa's rice cereal turned green to match her green beans.

Macy got to go skiing with her Gpa Halverson, so Isaak and I had a "date" together. We went to get a new screw for his glasses, went to Target to get a birthday present for his friend Brady (whose party Isaak gets to attend on Saturday), and then got lunch at Carls' Jr. When we got home we ate & then assembled this puzzle which was the toy from the kid's meal. Isaak said this morning that puzzles are his new favorite toy. He did a lot of it by himself. It was fun spending time together!
3 comments:
Mmm...I boiled my pasta in green water and it totally turned green! Fab! I'm such a fan of St. Patrick's Day! So fun to have a family to celebrate with and make it a special day!
Fun! Fun! Fun!!!
We do green dinners for St. Patrick's too, how fun:)
Post a Comment