This is how I found the cute kids a few minutes ago. All sharing ONE coloring book, and Tessa right by them thinking she was big too. Make sure you scroll down and watch the video. :) You just click on the play button and it should work. (For you non-techies.)
2 comments:
I LOVE THAT!!! So Priceless, you are going to kill me too. I have worked until midnight every night this week. No violin practice. I have decided that since I am such a failure this week...it is going with us and she can practice every morning before we leave our room. HO HUM! I can't wait for these deadlines to be over. YOUR FAMILY IS SOOOOO DARLING, by the way. :)
Aw.... sorry work sucks right now Steph! I hope you guys have a super fun trip, though! Hang in there, and don't worry too much if you don't get a lot done! Vacay time = play time! :)
Post a Comment