Rob's birthday was Saturday, the 5th. He shares a birthday with my Grandfather Ted, and my Great-Uncle Larry. We had family come over on Sunday for dinner. Ethan & Emily, my parents and siblings, and Rob's friend Darren came. We had lasagna, Frog Eye Salad, Green Salad, Garlic Bread, and those who didn't have lasagna had North African Chicken. (Thanks for the recipe, Courtney!) Dessert was Lemon Meringue Pie (Robert has been dropping hints about wanting this for a couple of months now), and chocolate cupcakes with penuche frosting.
Robert got money to put towards buying a bike, since he's the only one who doesn't have one. Then we can go on family bike rides!
I asked the kids some questions about Robert, and these are their answers.
Questions:
How old is Daddy?
What do you like most about Daddy?
What is your favorite activity with Daddy?
If you could do anything with Daddy, what would you do?
What do you want to say to Daddy on his birthday?
Kaleb:
30
He’s fun
Playing games
Go skiing
“I love you and have a good birthday!”
Elise:
36? Wait, 27
That he takes care of us.
Go to the park and take walks with him
Go skiing
“I love you Dad! You’re the best dad I ever had!”
Isaak:
Hmmm… I think he is 5
When he plays with me
Watch him play games on his computer. He has two computers.
“I want to help him know which way to go. I want to wrap him a present. I love him when he fixes the lights.”
Macy:
14 81
That he bought us new blinds
Play a game, like the house game
Go roller-skating
“I like how he plays with me. I like going Trick or Treating with him. I love you!”
1 comment:
I love the idea of asking the questions and then recording the answers. They will laugh so hard at those when they are older! :o) Hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment