We're closing on our new house today! Here is what it looks like, before we go and paint it and move everything in. :D
Looking at the corner of the living room where I will be teaching lessons. (Standing in the kitchen.)
Family room, right next to the kitchen. That color on the walls has got to go.
View from Master bedroom into *dun dun dun* ... a MASTER BATHROOM! (we've never had one of those!)
View of Master bedroom from the Master bathroom
Girls bedroom
Master bathroom mirror :D
Kids bathroom
Yes - that wall is ORANGE. And the ceiling is YELLOW. I'm going to paint the other walls each a different color. This will be the toy room.
Boys bedroom - I'll be repainting this. It's too dark, even with the windows open - three walls are blue and one is green...
Downstairs bathroom... yay for three toilets!
Laundry/mud room - in between kitchen and garage
Kitchen - I like the green color, but they didn't remove any of the outlet covers, so it looks bad, and I don't think I'm going to be able to match that color exactly! :(
More cupboards in the kitchen
1 comment:
what a cute house Kayleen! I'm so excited for you! Have fun with getting the 'after' photos ready. =)
Post a Comment