Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Birthdays

We had a combined birthday party for Elise and Isaak on Dec. 16th. It was a little early for them both, but the only time we could all get together with my family. I made a cake and the kids chose how they wanted it decorated. We didn't get many good pictures because our batteries were low and the lighting was bad. But here are a few. Elise turned 7 and Isaak turned 4.

On Sat. Dec 15th I took the girls to see "The Nutcracker" and Robert took the boys to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks". It was "Girls Date" and "Boys Date" day. We all had a good time. I also took Elise to the violin store and we picked out a violin to rent. I've been giving her lessons and she's doing really well. I'll put some pics of that up soon.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey, I'm sad that we missed out on this! We would have liked to be there. Isn't Macy's birthday coming up soon too?