We had fun at Kaleb's party on Saturday. Ethan, Emily and Rachel joined us at the Draper Park for pizza, playing, presents, cake and ice cream (in that order). We hope that Kaleb enjoyed his 8th birthday! Here are some of the pics that were taken.
Super-custom-Star-Wars cake! This was specially ordered by Kaleb... He said he wanted chocolate cake with Darth Vader fighting someone on it... so, that's what he got! (Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side...) Choose The Light!
2 comments:
Glad I found this blog today. Enjoyed the read and the photos.
Here comes an invitation to visit my blog--this week if possible--as my "Spotlight the Youth" contest ends Friday, and lots of votes are needed to make it work. So please spread the word.
Thanks so much.
Dude, your Darth/Luke cake is the bomb. I wish I had that cake for my birthday.
Cheers.
Post a Comment