Well, I'm just sitting here waiting for Rob to call me when he gets off work. The two job thing probably won't last long, but I'm okay with that. I'd rather have Rob invest his time and energy into something a little more worthwhile. His new business idea is great. I believe that he will be successful as he puts his mind, heart, and energy into it!
I had my first "interview" with one of my students, Lucy, and her mother. This is the beginning of me incorporating what I learned in my Suzuki training. I'm really excited to watch the students grow, and myself grow as a teacher. I've always been a fan of change and growth. If we're not growing, we're dying!
I hope we can both be successful in our jobs, so that we will have the time and resources necessary to be successful in our relationship as well as in our parenting! We look forward to being able to join our efforts in the not-too-distant future!
No comments:
Post a Comment